OK, it’s been a hectic few months juggling a lot of balls in the air (I know I’m supposed to use a sewing pun here, but I just can’t think of a good one…). But guess what?
Some summer courses are happening!
We always have Beehive Basics and Serger Basics running, with dates added through the end of the summer. For those who want even more sewing classes, I’ve added several sessions of BeeSchool for Beginners!
Dates and times?
Click any date to snag a spot on the class roster. Space is limited to five (5) people per session, so you’ll get lots of personalized attention!
What’s BeeSchool for Beginners?
- A survey course in basic sewing techniques covering accessories, home goods, simple garments, and working with knit/stretch fabrics.
- Open only to people who have already taken Beehive Basics and are age 13 and up.
- Offered as a weekly class (four consecutive sessions) or a 4-day intensive.
- Three (3) hour class meetings give you enough time to be immersed!
- Structured to move you through three projects (yes, in 12 hours!): our Utility Apron, Lined Tote, and PJ Shorts.
- So fun you’ll be smiling like D. in that pic up there!
What’s it cost?
- $250 for all instruction, materials, fabric, notions, supplies, and published guidebooks so you can recreate projects and techniques on your own.
- Please, no fabric or project substitutions! We have selected and prepped fabric for each class meeting and have created the curriculum to prepare you for independent sewing here at the studio.
Sign me up!
Click any of the dates above, or click here, or call us at (413) 345-8201, or email hello [at] beehivesewing.com